Building your exhibition starts on the 2nd day of every month! You will get info via email about the location, booking and preferred size of the exhibit. We don’t charge anything for the exhibits. Possible sales from the art exhibits will be handled directly through the artist.
Booking an exhibition is binding and should not be cancelled. If needed you can manage your booking via round.fi/artists/my-booking
Please bring with you;
– everything you might need to set up your exhibit (tools, nails etc.)
– a poster with information about you, your art and your contact information for possible buyers
– name and price tags for the art pieces
Our amazing marketing team wants to showcase your art exhibition on our social media accounts for free! This is a fantastic opportunity to reach a wide audience.
How to Participate:
1. Audio Showcase: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose not to send one, we’ll add background music.end it to
2. Join the Shoot: Feel free to join our video shoot on the scheduled day set by our marketing team. You can also be a part of the video, for example, showcasing your art while sipping coffee. Unfortunately, we can’t adjust the date to accommodate individual schedules.
– Your audio recording is voluntary.
– By participating, you give us permission to use the footage on our social media and for marketing purposes.
– If you prefer not to have videos taken, no worries—just let us know.
Questions about the shoot?
Contact email@example.com to confirm the scheduled day for the shoot or for any inquiries about social media posts.
Please come collect your art at the location of your exhibit on the last day of the month. 🙏
For any questions please check our FAQ below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, exhibition at Round is free of charge.
We recommend bringing your own but we’ve some nails and hooks at both locations.